This morning we will be studying reflexive pronouns, and how to form sentences with them.
1) Brush up on the rules of reflexive pronouns
2) By yourself or in pairs, take the following quizzes to test your knowledge of how they are used:
3) By yourself or in pairs, watch Mr. Bean Takes The Train. Takes notes on what happens. When you are done watching, write a summary of what happened using as many reflexive pronouns as possible.
4) Now do the same thing with Mr. Bean- Alseep in Church
5) If time, practice one last time with Charlie Chapman- The Lion’s Cage