1) Too much vs. not enough: what’s the difference?
With a partner go to:
After reviewing the explanation, be prepared to explain the difference to the teacher.
2) With a partner, identify bad habits that can be used with the words below, using too much and not enough. You can use your ipad to look up words as necessary:
complain drink eat excercise forget spend study wake up waste watch
3) Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFVFfAImEg
and answer the following questions:
1. What are the two ways the bad habits form?
2. What main bad habit are you trying to quit?
3. What are your “triggers” that make you want to do this habit?
4. What are some ways to avoid these triggers?
5. Write a list of people who can help you help quit your bad habit:
4) Review what a relative clause is:
5) Take this quiz:
6) Use the words from activity 2 above to write as many sentences as you can using that and who.