1. What % of the materials that flow through the system is still used six months after they are produced?
2. How and why was the materials economy created in the US?
3. What is planned and perceived obsolesce? How do they contribute to the materials economy?
4. What is the one part of the materials economy that we see?
5. How many pounds of trash is used by the average household in the US per day?
6. What is Dioxin?
7. Why does Annie think that recycling is not enough?
8. What does Annie think is the best solution for the problem caused by the materials economy? What do you think?