1) Complete quiz on cleft sentences:
2) Complete quiz on modal auxillaries: http://pot-pourri.fltr.ucl.ac.be/ONE/Exercises/level1/aux_mod/exe.cfm?serie=9001
3) In pairs, research one organization that is working to make a difference in society, and present it to the class using as many cleft sentences as possible. (Group with most cleft sentences and correct modal auxillaries wins).
With a partner, research the worst movie of all time (in your opinion). Decide on what this movie is, and then answer the following questions about it using as much vocabulary from Unit 5 of your coursebook as possible:
1) Name of movie
2) What is the movie about?
3) When was it made?
4) Where was it made?
5) Who directed the movie?
6) Who acted in the movie?
7) Were any awards given for this movie?
8) 3 reasons why this movie is the worst of all time: